Who We Are: The website address https://synchroma.com is owned and operated by Brenda Roberts Costa, whose registered email address is firstname.lastname@example.org, and is committed to protecting and preserving the privacy of all visitors when visiting this site or communicating electronically with us. This policy sets out how we process any personal data we collect from you or that you provide to us through our website. We confirm that we will keep your information secure and that we will comply fully with all applicable UK Data Protection legislation and regulations. Please read the following carefully to understand what happens to personal data that you choose to provide to us, or that we collect from you when you visit this site. By visiting (our website) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
Types of information we may collect from you: We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal information about individuals who visit and use our website.
Information you supply to us: You may supply us with information about you by filling in forms on our website. This includes information you provide when you submit a contact/enquiry form . The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number. Information our website automatically collects about you. With regard to each of your visits to our website we may automatically collect information including the following:
– NO technical information, including a truncated and anonymised version of your Internet protocol (IP) address, browser type and version, operating system and platform;
– we do NOT track what pages you visit or how long you spend on each page.
– No other third party services are enabled on this website.
How we may use the information we collect: We use the information in the following ways: Information you supply to us. We will use this information:
– to provide you with information and/or services that you request from us such as requesting services, quotes and or further information about our work.
Information we automatically collect about you. We will use this information:
– to administer our site including troubleshooting purposes;
– to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
– security and debugging as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure.
This information is collected anonymously and is not linked to information that identifies you as an individual.